Live Chat
Help
RegisterLogin

Win a $125K Progressive Jackpot with Everybody’s Jackpot Slot

Unfortunately it isn’t possible to sit and play online slots all day long. However, thanks to Everybody’s Jackpot slot at Casino Las Vegas you could still win a huge progressive jackpot even once you have finished playing. At present the slot is offering a jackpot of over $125,400 and it is still growing.Everybody’s Jackpot is a 3 reel slot with 9 paylines and it is based upon a television game show.

 Next to the reels you can see the game’s host and hisbeautiful assistant and the reels feature symbols including a gold necklace, a gold watch, gold barsand the host and hostess. There is also a green ‘Wild’ symbol and the game’s logo is the scattersymbol.

The progressive jackpot is won at random but the way it is paid out is unique. If you are the playerthat triggers the jackpot then you win 70% of the prize fund. Of the remaining 30%, 15% is divided equallybetween all the other qualifying players and the remaining 15% will goes to all players that qualifiedwithin the last 24 hours in proportion to how much they have bet on the slot. To become a qualifyingplayer you just need to bet the required amount on the game in the 24 hours before the jackpot is hit.

That means that if you make sure that you qualify every day, at some point you are sure to win a shareof the jackpot.In addition to the progressive jackpot the slot also has a free spins game that beginswhen three scatters land on the reels. During the free spins there is a better chance of the wild symbollanding in the centre of the third reel and this can be a huge help in forming high value wins.Give thisfun slot a try today and you could soon win a share of the huge jackpot.



More in Games
×