Live Roulette Italiana Rules
Live Roulette Italiana follows the standard European Roulette rules. The game is based around the spinning wheel that is split into 37 numbered segments, from 0 to 36. The Italian-speaking croupier sets a ball spinning inside the wheel and you need to bet on which of the segments you think the ball will stop on.
However, you can do more than just bet on one number. The wheel and betting area are designed to greatly expand the betting opportunities. The numbers do not run sequentially around the wheel and the segments are coloured alternating red and black, except for 0, which is green. This, combined with the layout of the betting area, allows players to bet on different types of groups of numbers, such as all the odd or red numbers.
This means that Live Roulette Italiana offers many different types of bet. The bets are split into two categories, Inside Bets and Outside Bets. Inside refers to bets that require chips to be placed on the inner section of the betting area while Outside means that the chips are placed around the edge.
The inside bets are:
- Straight – A bet on a single number
- Street – A bet on a row of three numbers on the betting area
- Split – A bet on two adjacent numbers
- Corner – A bet on four numbers that form a square on the betting area
- Line – A bet on two streets covering six numbers
- Trio – A bet on three numbers including 0
The outside bets are:
- Column Bet – A bet on a column of 12 numbers on the betting area
- Dozen Bet – A bet on a set of 12 numbers, 1 – 12, 13 – 24 or 25 – 36.
- Red/Black – A bet on all the red or all the black numbers
- Even/Odd – A bet on all the even or all the odd numbers
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
By combining these bets, it is possible to put together betting patterns that cover different portions of the wheel. The Racetrack betting area makes it easy to place the most common of these quickly:
- Voisins du Zero: A bet on the neighbours of 0 on the wheel, it includes every number between 22 and 25.
- Tier: A bet on the area of the wheel opposite 0, the bet covers about a third of the wheel between 33 and 27.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
- Zero: A bet on seven numbers surrounding zero on the wheel
There are also shortcuts to place Final, Complete Bets and Half Complete bets:
- Final Bet: This is a bet on all the numbers that share the same last number. For example, a final bet on the number 4 would place chips on 4, 14, 24, and 34.
- Complete Bet: This covers all the betting positions associated with a certain number. The bet consists of a Straight Bet, Split Bet, Corner Bet, Street Bet and Line Bet.
- Half-Complete Bet: This covers the same betting positions as the Complete bet, but without the Street and Line Bets.
How a Round Works
The game takes no time to get to grips with. Simply place your chips on the betting area in the allocated time and then watch as the croupier sets the ball loose in the wheel. After the ball stops, you will be paid for any winning bets and can start betting on the next round.
Live Roulette Italiana offers the regular Roulette payouts. The smallest payout is 1:1 for the bets that cover large groups of numbers, such as the Reds, Blacks, Odds or Evens. Column and Dozen bets payout at 2:1, Line bets payout at 5:1, Corner bets payout at 8:1, Street bets payout at 11:1, Split bets pay at 17:1, and Straight Up bets offer the largest payouts of 35:1.
Statistics and Results
If you want to look for patterns, then you can view the results of the past 100, 200, 500 or 1000 rounds. Furthermore, the game also offers in-depth analyses of these results, and will display hot and cold areas of the wheel as well as percentages, such as how many rounds produced an odd or even result.
Those who create their own betting patterns can save them with the Bet Creator so that they can be placed quickly and easily in future rounds without the need to reposition chips.
You can use this to place chips on a random number of Straight Up bets.