Live Spread Bet Roulette Rules
If you have already played European Roulette then you will know how to play Live Spread Bet Roulette. The game uses a standard Roulette wheel with 37 numbered segments (0 to 36 inclusive), with the segments coloured red or black (except for 0, which is green). A ball is released into the spinning wheel and you need to bet on where it will come to rest.
However, Live Spread Bet Roulette also has a second golden inner wheel, which also contains the numbers 0 to 36. The combination of the two wheels results in many more betting possibilities and opportunities to win.
The game offers all of the standard Roulette bets, which can be split into Inside and Outside bets.
The inside bets are:
- Straight – A bet on a single number
- Street – A bet on a row of three numbers on the betting area
- Split – A bet on two adjacent numbers
- Corner – A bet on four numbers that form a square on the betting area
- Line – A bet on two streets covering six numbers
- Trio – A bet on three numbers including 0
The outside bets are:
- Column Bet – A bet on a column of 12 numbers on the betting area
- Dozen Bet – A bet on a set of 12 numbers, 1 – 12, 13 – 24 or 25 – 36.
- Red/Black – A bet on all the red or all the black numbers
- Even/Odd – A bet on all the even or all the odd numbers
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
Live Spread Bet Roulette also features a racetrack betting area for placing the following bets:
- Voisins du Zero: A bet on the neighbours of 0 on the wheel, it includes every number between 22 and 25.
- Tier: A bet on the area of the wheel opposite 0, the bet covers about a third of the wheel between 33 and 27.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
- Zero: A bet on seven numbers surrounding zero on the wheel
You will also find shortcuts for placing Final and Complete Bets:
- Final Bet: This is a bet on all the numbers that share the same last number. For example, a final bet on the number 3 would place chips on 3, 13, 23 and 33.
- Complete Bet: This covers all the betting positions associated with a certain number. The covered Complete Bets betting positions are Straight Bet, Split Bet, Corner Bet, Street Bet and Line Bet.
- Half-Complete Bet: This covers the same betting positions as the Complete bets, but without the Street and Line Bets.
- Neighbours: This is a bet on a number and the two numbers either side of it on the roulette wheel. The bet requires five chips and they are all placed as straight bets. For instance a neighbours bet on 16 would place a chip on 5, 24, 16, 33 and 1.
However, what makes this game stand out is the ability to place Spread Bets on the total of the sum of the numbers from the regular wheel and the golden wheel. There are number of betting ranges, 0 – 1, 2 – 11, 12 – 18, 19 – 33, 34 – 54, 55 – 67 and 68 – 72. For example, if the ball lands on 11 on the regular wheel and 4 on the golden wheel then the total is 15 and you would win if you had bet on the 12 – 18 group.
How a Round Works
At the start of a round, you need to place your chips on the relevant segments of the betting area. The croupier will then release the ball into the wheel and once it has stopped you are paid out for any winning bets.
The game offers the standard Roulette payouts. The smallest payout is 1:1 for betting on large groups of numbers, such as the Reds, Blacks, Odds or Evens. Column and Dozen bets payout at 2:1, Line bets payout at 5:1, Corner bets payout at 8:1, Street bets payout at 11:1, Split bets pay at 17:1, and Straight Up bets offer the largest payouts of 35:1.
The spread bets have their own payouts. The range 0 – 1 pays out at 400:1, 2 – 11 pays out at 15:1, 12 – 18 pays out at 10:1, 19 – 33 pays out at 2:1, 34 – 54 pays out at 1:1, 55 – 67 pays out at 7:1 and 68 – 72 pays out at 80:1.
Clicking on Lucky Dip will place chips on a number of random Straight Up betting position.
This allows you to save custom bets without having to worry about the time limit. You can use the regular betting area and the racetrack to create bets and then place them very quickly from then onwards.