How to Play
Pantry Plunder is a 5 reel slot with 3 rows and 20 fixed paylines. Before you spin the reels, you first need to set your line bet using the controls underneath the reels and your total bet per spin will be displayed. When you are happy with your bet just click on the spin button to start the reels. There is also autoplay functionality to speed things up.
You win payouts by landing enough matching symbols from left to right along a payline on consecutive reels starting from the leftmost reel. To help you form more winning combinations there is a cheese wild symbol that will substitute for all of the other symbols, except for the three bonus symbols, to help and form winning combinations.
Bonus Games and Features
At the start of the game, there is a mouse in a hole on the left side of each row of symbols. If a cheese symbol lands to the right of a mouse then it is converted into a Cheese Wild symbol. All previously visible Cheese Wild symbols connecting to it in a horizontal line will stay in place and turn into Sticky Cheese for the next spin. If no additional cheese symbol lands next to existing Sticky Cheese symbols, they will be removed and reveal the regular symbols underneath, which can result in an unexpected line win.
Any spin that doesn’t trigger the Sticky Cheese feature can award a bonus feature. You are asked to choose from three cheese dishes to win one of the following bonuses:
- 2, 3, or 4 Cheese Wild symbols added to a horizontal line
- 2 Cheese Wild symbols and the triggering of the Farmer’s Wife bonus feature
- 3 Cheese Wild symbols and the triggering of the Whack a Mouse bonus feature
- 4 Cheese Wild symbols and the triggering of the Big Cheese Trail bonus
- A guaranteed 5 of a kind win with a random symbol
- The Rush Round. This is a guaranteed win with a single symbol that then becomes a Rush symbol. The Rush symbols then stay in place and the reels respin. Any additional Rush symbols that land are held in place and the reels continue to respin until no more Rush symbols land.
The cheese wild symbols provide the mice a path on which they can advance into the reels towards bonus symbols, either directly or over several spins. The mice will always try to reach the furthest away bonus symbols that they can and upon reaching a bonus symbol, the bonus is triggered and the Cheese Wilds are reset. There are three bonuses:
- Farmer’s Wife Wild – The third reel turns completely wild.
- Whack a Mouse Bonus – Hit the mice with a hammer to reveal cash prizes or additional hits.
- Big Cheese Trail – This is a board game style bonus. You need to advance along a trail towards multipliers by rolling a dice. If you make it to the Cheese Wheel of Fortune then you are guaranteed a huge win.
Pantry Plunder has a top payout of 500x for landing five ham symbols along a payline while the marmalade can payout 250x. A can payout 150x, K can payout 100x, Q can payout 80x, and J and 10 can both payout 40x.