How to Play
The slot has 5 reels with 3 rows and 20 fixed paylines. Before you spin the reels, you need to set your total bet per spin using the controls found beside the reels. When you are happy with your bet just click on the spin button to start the reels. There is also auto play functionality and a turbo mode to speed things up.
You win payouts by landing enough matching symbols from left to right along a payline across consecutive reels starting from the leftmost reel. There is a safe door wild symbol and it will substitute for all of the other symbols, except for the special triggering symbols, to help and form more winning combinations. The triggering symbols are the five thieves.
Bonus Games and Features
There are five different thieves and each one of them is a triggering symbol. This means that when the thief lands on its reel, it will trigger its feature as follows:
- Safe Cracker – When the woman in red lands on the first reel, you win a free spin with 243 ways to win.
- Inside Man – When the security guard lands on the second reel, you win a free spin with a multiplier of up to x10.
- Hacker – When the hacker lands on the third reel, you win between 2 and 10 free spins.
- Gymnast – When the woman in goggles lands on the fourth reel, the reels expand, adding another row and increasing the paylines to 40.
- Demolitionist – When the man in headphones lands on the fifth reel, you win a free spin with random wilds on reels two, three and four.
If more than one of the thieves land on the same spin then the different features are combined. There are twenty-six different ways that they can combine and the best is if you land all five simultaneously. Then you would win up to 14 free spins (up to 10 from the Hacker and another 4), that would be played with 1,024 ways to win, with random wilds on the middle reels, and a multiplier of up to x10.
The diamond offers the top payout of 500x when five land across a payline. The gold bars can payout up to 220x, the silver bars up to 160x, the coins up to 80x, the padlock up to 80x, and the keys up to 80x. A can payout up to 50x, K can payout up to 50x, Q can payout up to 50x, and J can payout up to 50x.