How To Play
Live Age of the Gods Bonus Roulette is played according to the standard European Roulette rules. The game is centred on the spinning wheel featuring 37 numbered segments, from 0 to 36, as well as a special Bonus segment. The croupier releases a ball into the wheel and players bet on which segment it will stop on.
A number of features greatly expand the betting possibilities. The numbers on the Roulette wheel are coloured red or black, except for 0, which is green, and they do not run sequentially around the wheel. Furthermore, the betting area has a layout designed to increase the betting options. As a result, in addition to betting on individual numbers, it is also possible to bet on groups of numbers. The groups may be numbers that share characteristics, such as all the odd or even numbers, or they may be groups formed by the layout of the betting area/wheel.
This means that there are many different types of bet in Roulette and you simply need to place your chips on the appropriate section of the betting area before each round.
The standard Roulette bets are as follows:
- Straight Up: A bet on one number.
- Split Bet:A bet on two numbers that are adjacent to one another on the betting area.
- Street Bet: A bet on three numbers that form a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner/Four Bet: A bet on four numbers that form a square on the betting area.
- Line Bet: A bet on six numbers, two adjacent streets in the betting area.
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers that make up a horizontal line in the betting area.
- Dozen Bet: A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Red/Black Bet: A bet on either the red or the black numbers.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or all the odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
The game also features a racetrack betting area and this can be used to place some commonly used betting patterns:
- Voisins du Zero: A bet on the numbers neighbouring 0 on the wheel, it includes every number between 22 and 25.
- Tier: A bet on the area of the wheel opposite 0, it covers about a third of the wheel, the numbers between 33 and 27.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
- Neighbours: A bet on five numbers that are adjacent to one another on the wheel.
You will also find buttons to place Final, Complete Bets and Half Complete bets. These are as follows:
- Final Bet: This is a bet on all the numbers that share the same last number. For example, a final bet on the number 6 would place chips on 6, 16, 26 and 36.
- Complete Bet: This covers all the betting positions associated with a certain number. The bet consists of a Straight Bet, Split Bet, Corner Bet, Street Bet and Line Bet.
- Half-Complete Bet: This covers the same betting positions as the Complete bet, but without the Street and Line Bets.
Special Features and Payouts
As mentioned, there is an Age of the Gods Bonus Game that begins if you place a straight up bet on the bonus position and the ball then lands on it. You win three spins on a single-line slot machine. The symbols on the machine are characters from the Age of the Gods slots and each one can award a different multiplier of your bet. The reels will spin and if three of a kind land then you win that multiplier. After all three spins, the multipliers are added together. The Age of the Gods Coin awards a x100 multiplier, Zeus awards x50, Poseidon awards x25, Hades awards x20, Hercules awards x15, Apollo awards x10, Athena awards x8 and Aphrodite awards x5. This means that if all three spins produce three coin symbols you will win a massive x300 multiplier.
The slot is also linked to the four Age of the Gods Jackpots. The progressive jackpot game can begin at any point while playing and once it begins, you are guaranteed to win a jackpot. In the game, you need to pick from 20 face down coins to find three that match. Each coin represents one of the four jackpots and you win the corresponding jackpot once three coins have been found. The jackpots on offer are Power, Extra Power, Super Power and Ultimate Power.
In addition to the progressive jackpots and the bonus game, the standard Roulette payouts are available. The smallest payout is 1:1 for betting on large groups of numbers, such as the Reds, Blacks, Odds or Evens. Column and Dozen bets payout 2:1, Line bets payout at 5:1, Corner bets payout at 8:1, Street bets payout at 11:1, Split bets pay at 17:1, and Straight Up bets offer the largest payouts of 35:1.