If you love roulette, and you wish that the game were just a bit more exciting, then Live Dual Roulette is the game for you. The game allows you to play on two separate tables simultaneously on the same screen providing double the fun and potentially double the winnings!
Live Dual Roulette is played on two European Roulette tables with two separate live dealers at the same time. This means that there is double the chances of winning and hence double the excitement of the regular Live Roulette games. You will have to keep your eye on two tables, place double the bets and undergo double the tension as the two croupiers take your bets and release the balls into the wheels.
How To Play
You will be playing on two standard European Roulette wheels, which means that there is just one 0 pocket and the numbers 1 to 36 inclusive on each wheel. The croupiers release a ball into each wheel and you need to bet on which numbered segment it will stop on.
The game features the standard European Roulette betting areas, including a Racetrack view, so that you can place all the different types of bet very quickly and easily. There are many different types of bet in Roulette and it is important that you understand them all:
- Straight Up: A bet on an individual number.
- Split Bet: A bet on two adjacent numbers on the betting area.
- Street Bet: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner Bet:A bet on four numbers that meet on the betting area.
- Four Bet: A bet on the numbers 0, 1, 2 and 3.
- Line Bet:A bet on six numbers, two streets that are adjacent to one another on the betting area.
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers in any horizontal line on the betting area.
- Dozen Bet:A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Red/Black Bet:A bet on the ball landing on a particular colour.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
The Racetrack betting area allows you to place the following bets quickly and easily:
- Voisins du Zero:A bet on the neighbours of 0 on the wheel, it includes every number between 22 and 25.
- Tier: A bet on the area of the wheel opposite 0, the bet covers about a third of the wheel between 33 and 27.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
- Neighbours: A bet on five numbers that are next to one another on the wheel.
Live Roulette offers standard payouts ranging from 1:1 for bets on large groups (such as all the Reds or Odd numbers), right up to 35:1 for straight up bets.
To help and keep the game flowing quickly and to make sure you don’t miss the chance to place a bet at either of the tables there are a few extra options. The Auto Confirm Bets option means that you do not need to manually confirm your bets but they will be automatically confirmed when the No More Bets signal appears. There is also the option to leave winning chips on the table so that you do not have to place the same bets again.
There are also shortcuts to help you place Final and Complete bets as quickly as possible. This means that they can be placed with just a few mouse clicks and there is no need to waste time dropping multiple chips on the betting area.