How To Play
Live Football Roulette follows the standard European Roulette rules. It is based around the spinning roulette wheel that has been divided into 37 numbered segments, from 0 to 36. A ball is released into the spinning wheel and you need to bet on which segment the ball will come to rest on.
There are a number of factors that make the game more interesting and expand the betting options. Firstly, the segments on the wheel are coloured red or black, except for zero, which is green. Secondly, the numbers do not run sequentially around wheel. On top of this, the betting area has a carefully designed layout with different groupings of numbers. Thanks to all of this, in addition to betting on individual numbers, you can also bet on different types of groups of numbers. These groups may be formed by the layout of the wheel and betting area, or they can be numbers that share characteristics, such as all the odd numbers.
As a result, there are many different types of bet in Live Football Roulette. The basic bets are as follows:
- Straight Up: A bet on a specific number.
- Split Bet: A bet on two numbers that are next to one another on the betting area.
- Street Bet: A bet on three numbers that form a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner/Four Bet:A bet on four numbers that form a square on the betting area.
- Line Bet:A bet on six numbers, two adjacent streets in the betting area.
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers that make up a horizontal line in the betting area.
- Dozen Bet:A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Red/Black Bet:A bet on either a red or a black number.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or all the odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
Using the above bets, it is possible to build betting patterns using multiple chips. There are some common patterns and there is a special Racetrack shaped betting area to help you place these quickly:
- Voisins du Zero:A bet on the numbers neighbouring 0 on the wheel, it includes every number between 22 and 25.
- Tier: A bet on the area of the wheel opposite 0, it covers about a third of the wheel, the numbers between 33 and 27.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
- Neighbours: A bet on five numbers that are adjacent to one another on the wheel.
In addition to the two betting areas, there are shortcut buttons to place Final, Complete Bets and Half Complete bets:
- Final Bet:This is a bet on all the numbers that share the same last number. For example, a final bet on the number 1 would place chips on 1, 11, 21 and 31.
- Complete Bet:This covers all the betting positions associated with a certain number. The bet consists of a Straight Bet, Split Bet, Corner Bet, Street Bet and Line Bet.
- Half-Complete Bet:This covers the same betting positions as the Complete bet, but without the Street and Line Bets.
Special Features and Payouts
Live Football Roulette has been designed for those who love football. This means that as you play you can easily see all the latest scores and news from the major football leagues. You will have quick access to live commentary and you will be able to see standings, team and player news, compare statistics, and more. At the same time, you can chat with your fellow players and football fans about the latest goings on.
The game offers the standard Roulette payouts. The smallest payout is 1:1 for betting on large groups of numbers, such as the Reds, Blacks, Odds or Evens. Column and Dozen bets payout 2:1, Line bets payout at 5:1, Corner bets payout at 8:1, Street bets payout at 11:1, Split bets pay at 17:1, and Straight Up bets offer the largest payouts of 35:1.