How To Play
Live Grand Baccarat No Commission follows the standard No Commission Baccarat rules. It is played with eight decks of cards shuffled into a shoe and the aim of each round is to build a hand as close to 9 in value as possible.
As mentioned, at the start of a round you will be given 14 seconds to place your bet on Player, Banker or Tie. You can also place a number of side bets. After the bets are placed the player and dealer positions are dealt two cards each and then the cards are revealed. In Baccarat, Aces are worth 1, cards 2 to 10 are worth their face values, and the face cards (Jack, Queen and King) are all worth ten. The card values are totalled to give you the value of a hand. If the value is ten or more, then ten is subtracted from the total. For example, a hand of 18 is worth 8.
There are certain conditions that result in a third card being dealt to the player and/or dealer positions:
- If the Player or the Banker has a total of 8 or 9 then they always stand.
- If the Player has a total of 6 or 7 then they stand.
- If the Player stands, the Banker will draw a card if they have a total of 5 or less.
- If the Player has a total of 5 or less then the player draws a third card.
If the player does receive a third card then the banker will also do so in the following situations:
- If the Banker has a total of 0, 1 or 2.
- If the Banker has a total of 3 then they will draw if the Player’s third card was 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, or 0 (not 8).
- If the Banker has a total of 4 they will draw if the Player’s third card was 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7.
- If the Banker has a total of 5 they will draw if the Player’s third card was 4, 5, 6 or 7.
- If the Banker has a total of 6 they will draw if the Player’s third card was 6 or 7.
- If the Banker has a total of 7 they will always stand.
At the end of a round the position whose hand is closest to 9 wins. A winning bet is paid at even money, unless the Banker has a 6, in which case it pays at 0.5:1. A winning tie bet pays out at 8:1.
Features and Side Bets
Live Grand Baccarat No Commission has many side bets that can be placed to help you win more money.
The basic side bets are Player Pair, Banker Pair, Either Pair, Perfect Pair, Big and Small. The Player Pair and Banker Pair bets payout if the first two cards dealt to a hand form a pair, for example the 9 of Spades and the 9 of Hearts. This bet pays out at 11:1. The Either Pair side bet pays out if either the Banker’s or the Player’s first two cards form a pair, it pays at 5:1. The Perfect Pair bet pays out if the first two cards dealt to the Player or the Banker form a pair of the same suit, for example two 5 of Clubs . It pays at 25:1.
The Big side bet pays out if the total number of cards dealt between the Player and Banker is 5 or 6, it pays at 0.54:1. The Small side bet pays out of the total number of cards dealt between the Player and Banker is 4, it pays at 1.5:1.
There are also a set of side bets known as Egalite Tie side bets. This is a bet on the value of tied hands. 0 pays out 150:1, 1 pays out 215:1, 2 pays out 220:1, 3 pays out 200:1, 4 pays out 120:1, 5 pays out 110:1, 6 and 7 pay out 45:1, and 8 and 9 payout 80:1
The game gives you the chance to view a number of baccarat scorecards simultaneously to help you search for patterns. You can choose scorecards including the Big Road, Bead Road, Big Eye Road, Small Road and Cockroach.