How To Play
Live No Commission Baccarat follows the standard Baccarat rules. It is played with eight decks of cards and the aim of the game is to build a hand of cards as close to 9 in value as possible.
At the start of a round, there are three bets that you can place, Player, Banker and Tie. After placing your bet, you will be dealt two face up cards, as will the dealer. In Baccarat Aces are worth 1, cards 2 to 10 are worth their face values, and the face cards (Jack, Queen and King) are all worth ten. The values are added together to work out the value of your hand. If the value is ten or more, then ten is subtracted from the total. For example, a hand of 17 is worth 7.
In some situations you or the dealer may be dealt a third card.
- If the Player or the Banker has a total of 8 or 9 then they always stand.
- If the Player has a total of 6 or 7 then they stand.
- If the Player stands, the Banker will draw a card if they have a total of 5 or less.
- If the Player has a total of 5 or less then the player draws a third card.
If the player has drawn a third card then the banker draws a third card in the following situations:
- If the Banker has a total of 0, 1 or 2.
- If the Banker has a total of 3 then they will draw if the Player’s third card was 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, or 0 (not 8).
- If the Banker has a total of 4 they will draw if the Player’s third card was 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7.
- If the Banker has a total of 5 they will draw if the Player’s third card was 4, 5, 6 or 7.
- If the Banker has a total of 6 they will draw if the Player’s third card was 6 or 7.
- If the Banker has a total of 7 they will always stand.
The third card will be dealt automatically so you do not need to keep track of it, and you can find more details of how this works in the game’s rules.
At the end of a round the person whose hand is closest to 9 wins. As mentioned, a winning bet is paid at even money, unless the Banker has a 6, in which case it pays at 0.5:1. A winning tie bet pays out at 8:1.
Features and Side Bets
Live No Commission Baccarat gives you the chance to place a number of side bets with each hand. You can bet on the Player Pair, Banker Pair, Either Pair, Perfect Pair, Big and Small. The Player Pair and Banker Pair bets payout if the first two cards dealt to a hand form a pair, for example the 4 of Clubs and the 4 of Hearts. This bet pays out at 11:1. The Either Pair side bet pays out if either the Banker’s or the Player’s first two cards form a pair, it pays at 5:1. The Perfect Pair bet pays out if the first two cards dealt to the Player or the Banker form a pair of the same suit, for example two 5 of Diamonds. It pays at 25:1.
The Big side bet pays out if the total number of cards dealt between the Player and Banker is 5 or 6, it pays at 0.54:1. The Small side bet pays out of the total number of cards dealt between the Player and Banker is 4, it pays at 1.5:1.
If you like to use scorecards to try to spot trends then you will find plenty within the game. You can choose from a variety of scorecards such as the Big Road, Big Eye Road, Small Road and Cockroach and choose up to three of them to be displayed simultaneously.