How To Play
Live Prime Slingshot Roulette is a European Roulette game. This means that it is played with a wheel featuring 37 numbered segments, from 0 to 36 inclusive. A ball is released into the spinning wheel and you need to bet on which number the ball will come to rest on.
The game has a number of elements that expand the betting possibilities beyond betting on individual numbers. The segments on the wheel are coloured red or black, except for 0, which is green, and the numbers do not go sequentially around the wheel. At the same time, the betting area has a layout that both reflects the ordering of the numbers on the wheel and creates various groupings of numbers. Thanks to this, you can bet on groups of numbers created by the layout of the wheel and betting area, and groups of numbers that share characteristics, such as all the odd or even numbers.
Thanks to this, there are a number of standard bets:
- Straight Up: A bet on an individual number.
- Split Bet: A bet on two adjacent numbers on the betting area.
- Street Bet: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner/Four Bet:A bet on four numbers that form a square on the betting area.
- Line Bet:A bet on six numbers, two streets that are adjacent in the betting area.
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers that make up a horizontal line in the betting area.
- Dozen Bet:A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Red/Black Bet:A bet on either the red or the black numbers.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or all the odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
By using these standard bets together you can create various betting patterns. There are some common ones and the game features a racetrack shaped betting area to help you place these quickly. These are:
- Voisins du Zero:A bet on the numbers neighbouring 0 on the wheel, it includes every number between 22 and 25.
- Tier: A bet on the area of the wheel opposite 0, it covers about a third of the wheel, the numbers between 33 and 27.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
You will also find shortcuts to place various other common betting patterns:
- Final Bet:This is a bet on all the numbers that share the same last number. For example, a final bet on the number 4 would place chips on 4, 14, 24 and 34.
- Complete Bet:This covers all the betting positions associated with a certain number. The bet consists of a Straight Bet, Split Bet, Corner Bet, Street Bet and Line Bet.
- Half-Complete Bet:This covers the same betting positions as the Complete bet, but without the Street and Line Bets.
- Neighbours:This is a bet on a number and the two numbers either side of it on the roulette wheel. The bet requires five chips and they are all placed as straight bets. For instance a neighbours bet on 9 would place a chip on 14, 31, 9, 22 and 18.
Special Features and Payouts
If you really want to speed up the action then you can save your favourite betting patterns and in future place them with just a couple of clicks rather than placing each individual chip. You will also find a great deal of statistical information in the game, such as the history of previous spins, the percentage of the wheel covered by your bet and more.
The game offers the standard Roulette payouts. The smallest payout is 1:1 for betting on large groups of numbers, such as the Reds, Blacks, Odds or Evens. Column and Dozen bets payout 2:1, Line bets payout at 5:1, Corner bets payout at 8:1, Street bets payout at 11:1, Split bets pay at 17:1, and Straight Up bets offer the largest payouts of 35:1.