How To Play
Live Roulette Italiana is played according to the standard European Roulette rules. It is focused on the roulette wheel that features the numbers 0 – 36. The Italian-speaking croupier releases a ball into the spinning wheel and players just need to bet on which segment they think the ball will stop on.
However, it is possible to do far more than bet on just one number. The wheel has been designed so that the numbers are not sequential and the segments are coloured alternating red and black. At the same time, the betting area has a specific layout. These factors allow players to bet on different types of groups of numbers in addition to single numbers.
Therefore, there are many different types of bet and it is important to understand all of them:
- Straight Up: A bet on an individual number.
- Split Bet: A bet on two adjacent numbers on the betting area.
- Street Bet: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner Bet: A bet on four numbers that meet on the betting area.
- Four Bet: A bet on the numbers 0, 1, 2 and 3.
- Line Bet: A bet on six numbers, two streets that are adjacent to one another on the betting area.
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers in any horizontal line on the betting area.
- Dozen Bet: A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Red/Black Bet: A bet on the ball landing on a particular colour.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
By combining the different types of bet, players are able to build different betting patterns and strategies. There is a second racetrack shaped betting area where some of these patterns can be placed with ease:
- Voisins du Zero: A bet on the neighbours of 0 on the wheel, it includes every number between 22 and 25.
- Tier: A bet on the area of the wheel opposite 0, the bet covers about a third of the wheel between 33 and 27.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
- Neighbours: A bet on five numbers that are next to one another on the wheel.
Live Roulette Italiana offers the standard payouts ranging from 1:1 for bets on large groups (such as all the Reds or Odd numbers), right up to 35:1 for straight up bets.
There are a few other common betting patterns and Live Roulette Italiana features shortcuts to make placing them easy.
- Final Bet: This is a bet on all the numbers that have the same last number. For example, a final bet on the number 5 would place chips on 5, 15, 25 and 35.
- Complete Bet: This covers all the betting positions associated with a certain number. The covered Complete Bets betting positions are Straight Bet, Split Bet, Corner Bet, Street Bet and Line Bet.
- Half-Complete Bet: This covers the same betting positions as the Complete bets, but without the Street and Line Bets.
- Neighbours: This is a bet on a number and the two numbers either side of it on the roulette wheel. The bet requires five chips and they are all placed as straight bets.
Once players have designed betting patterns of their own, they are able to save them using the Bet Creator and can then place them quickly and easily in the future. Alternatively, if a player doesn’t know what bet to place then the Lucky Dip will place a random number of Straight Up bets.
It is possible to see the results of the last 100, 200, 500 or 1000 rounds as well as a statistical breakdown of the results. The game will display hot and cold areas of the wheel and percentages, such as how many of the rounds ended with a red or black result.
Finally, players are able to adjust the betting limits to suit their budgets, so Live Roulette Italiana is suitable for all sizes of bankroll.