How To Play
Live Roulette Lounge follows the standard rules of European Roulette. This means that it is played with a spinning wheel that has been divided into segments numbered 0 to 36 and the basic idea of the game is to bet on which number a ball released into the wheel will come to rest on.
You will see that the segments on the wheel are coloured red or black, except for 0, which is green. At the same time, the betting area has a very careful layout with the numbers split into groups across a grid. Thanks to this, there are many different types of bet that can be placed. You can bet on individual numbers, or groupings of numbers as formed by the layout of the betting area or wheel. You can also bet on numbers that share characteristics, such as all the red or black numbers.
As a result, there are many different types of bet in Live Roulette Lounge. These are the basic ones:
- Straight Up: A bet on an individual number.
- Split Bet: A bet on two adjacent numbers on the betting area.
- Street Bet: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner Bet:A bet on four numbers that meet on the betting area.
- Four Bet: A bet on the numbers 0, 1, 2 and 3.
- Line Bet:A bet on six numbers, two streets that are adjacent to one another on the betting area.
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers in any horizontal line on the betting area.
- Dozen Bet:A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Red/Black Bet:A bet on the ball landing on a particular colour.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
The game also features a second betting area, known as a Racetrack. It allows you to place some standard, but complex, betting patterns very quickly:
- Voisins du Zero:A bet on the neighbours of 0 on the wheel, it includes every number between 22 and 25.
- Tier: A bet on the area of the wheel opposite 0, the bet covers about a third of the wheel between 33 and 27.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
- Neighbours: A bet on five numbers that are adjacent to one another on the wheel.
In addition to the two betting areas, there are shortcut buttons to place Final, Complete Bets and Half Complete bets:
- Final Bet:This is a bet on all the numbers that share the same last number. For example, a final bet on the number 5 would place chips on 5, 15, 25 and 35.
- Complete Bet:This covers all the betting positions associated with a certain number. The bet consists of a Straight Bet, Split Bet, Corner Bet, Street Bet and Line Bet.
- Half-Complete Bet:This covers the same betting positions as the Complete bet, but without the Street and Line Bets.
The game offers the standard Roulette payouts. The smallest payout is 1:1 for betting on large groups of numbers, such as the Reds, Blacks, Odds or Evens. Column and Dozen bets payout 2:1, Line bets payout at 5:1, Corner bets payout at 8:1, Street bets payout at 11:1, Split bets pay at 17:1, and Straight Up bets offer the largest payouts of 35:1.