The traditional game of European Roulette is made even more excited while playing with our professional croupiers. You can watch the action unfold over a high definition video link, complete with audio, and at the same time enjoy interacting with the croupier and your fellow players just as you would in a land casino.
How To Play
Live Roulette follows the standard rules of European Roulette found in casinos around the world. It is played with a Roulette wheel featuring the numbers 0 - 36 and the game has both the standard betting area and a Racetrack view.
A ball is released into the spinning Roulette wheel and you need to bet on which numbered segment you think it will come to rest on. You can place your chips on the betting area, just as at a regular casino, and then watch as the croupier releases the ball and it comes to a stop. Thanks to multiple camera angles and the high definition stream, you can see the ball decide your fate with complete clarity.
Thanks to the careful design of the betting area, there are many different types of bet. By utilising them all, you are able to significantly improve your chances of winnings.
- Straight Up: A bet on an individual number.
- Split Bet: A bet on two adjacent numbers on the betting area.
- Street Bet: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner Bet:A bet on four numbers that meet on the betting area.
- Four Bet: A bet on the numbers 0, 1, 2 and 3.
- Line Bet:A bet on six numbers, two streets that are adjacent to one another on the betting area.
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers in any horizontal line on the betting area.
- Dozen Bet:A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Red/Black Bet:A bet on the ball landing on a particular colour.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
The second betting area, known as a Racetrack, allows you to place some standard, but complex, betting patterns very quickly:
- Voisins du Zero:A bet on the neighbours of 0 on the wheel, it includes every number between 22 and 25.
- Tier: A bet on the area of the wheel opposite 0, the bet covers about a third of the wheel between 33 and 27.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
- Neighbours: A bet on five numbers that are next to one another on the wheel.
Live Roulette offers standard payouts ranging from 1:1 for bets on large groups (such as all the Reds or Odd numbers), right up to 35:1 for straight up bets.
Live Roulette also features Final and Complete Bets options to allow you to place multiple bets with fewer mouse clicks.
- Final Bet:This is a bet on all the numbers that have the same last number. For example, a final bet on the number 5 would place chips on 5, 15, 25 and 35.
- Complete Bet:This covers all the betting positions associated with a certain number. The covered Complete Bets betting positions are Straight Bet, Split Bet, Corner Bet, Street Bet and Line Bet.
- Half-Complete Bet:This covers the same betting positions as the Complete bets, but without the Street and Line Bets.
- Neighbours:This is a bet on a number and the two numbers either side of it on the roulette wheel. The bet requires five chips and they are all placed as straight bets. For instance a neighbours bet on 10 would place a chip on 5, 8, 10, 23 and 24.