How To Play
In general Live Spread Bet Roulette is played in exactly the same was as regular European Roulette. The game features a standard Roulette wheel with 37 numbered segments (0 to 36 inclusive), with the segments coloured red or black (except for 0, which is green). A ball is released into the spinning wheel and you need to bet on where it will come to rest.
However, Live Spread Bet Roulette also features a special golden inner wheel that also contains the numbers 0 to 36. This wheel provides you with many more betting options and makes the game even more exciting.
The game features the standard Roulette betting area and a Racetrack betting area where you can place all of the standard Roulette bets.
- Straight Up: A bet on an individual number.
- Split Bet: A bet on two adjacent numbers on the betting area.
- Street Bet: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner Bet:A bet on four numbers that meet on the betting area.
- Four Bet: A bet on the numbers 0, 1, 2 and 3.
- Line Bet:A bet on six numbers, two streets that are adjacent to one another on the betting area.
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers in any horizontal line on the betting area.
- Dozen Bet:A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Red/Black Bet:A bet on the ball landing on a particular colour.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
The second betting area, known as a Racetrack, allows you to place some standard, but complex, betting patterns very quickly:
- Voisins du Zero:A bet on the neighbours of 0 on the wheel, it includes every number between 22 and 25.
- Tier: A bet on the area of the wheel opposite 0, the bet covers about a third of the wheel between 33 and 27.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
You can also place Final and Complete Bets.
- Final Bet:This is a bet on all the numbers that have the same last number. For example, a final bet on the number 4 would place chips on 4, 14, 24 and 34.
- Complete Bet:This covers all the betting positions associated with a certain number. The covered Complete Bets betting positions are Straight Bet, Split Bet, Corner Bet, Street Bet and Line Bet.
- Half-Complete Bet:This covers the same betting positions as the Complete bets, but without the Street and Line Bets.
- Neighbours:This is a bet on a number and the two numbers either side of it on the roulette wheel. The bet requires five chips and they are all placed as straight bets. For instance a neighbours bet on 16 would place a chip on 5, 24, 16, 33 and 1.
Special Features and Payouts
As mentioned, Live Spread Bet Roulette has a second golden wheel and this is what makes the game exciting. It gives you the chance to place Spread Bets. This is a bet on the sum of the numbers from the regular wheel and the golden wheel. There are a number of ranges that you can bet on, 0 – 1, 2 – 11, 12 – 18, 19 – 33, 34 – 54, 55 – 67 and 68 – 72. For example, if the ball lands on 12 on the regular wheel and 5 on the golden wheel then the total is 17 and you would win if you had bet on the 12 – 18 group.
These spread bets have their own payouts. The range 0 – 1 pays out at 400:1, 2 – 11 pays out at 15:1, 12 – 18 pays out at 10:1, 19 – 33 pays out at 2:1, 34 – 54 pays out at 1:1, 55 – 67 pays out at 7:1 and 68 – 72 pays out at 80:1.
The standard bets offer the regular payouts, a Straight Up pays at 35:1, Split pays at 17:1, Street pays at 11:1, Corner/Four pays at 8:1, Line pays at 5:1, Column/Dozen pays at 2:1, 1st, 2nd and 3rd 12 pay at 2:1, and Low, High, Red, Black, Even and Odd all pay at 1:1.