American Roulette has a very straightforward table layout. The top right corner contains the spinning roulette wheel and below it is the betting area where chips are placed. The chips themselves are shown to the right of the betting area. In the top left of the screen is a history window showing the results of the last few spins and next to it is a close up of the wheel so players can watch it spin.
- Straight Up: A bet on a specific number.
- Split Bet: A bet on two numbers that are adjacent on the betting area.
- Street Bet/Trio: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner Bet:A bet on four numbers that meet on the betting area.
- Four Bet:A bet on the numbers 0, 00, 1, 2 and 3.
- Line Bet: A bet on six numbers, two streets that are next to each another in the betting area.
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers that make up a horizontal line in the betting area.
- Dozen Bet: : A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Red/Black Bet: A bet on the ball landing on a specific colour.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on the even or the odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
The payouts in American Roulette will vary depending on the type of bet placed:
|1-18/19-36, Red/Black, Even/Odd||1:1|