How To Play
Live Quantum follows the standard rules of European Roulette. This means that it is played with a spinning wheel that has been divided into segments numbered 0 to 36. A ball is released into the wheel with each round and you need to bet on which segment it will come to rest on.
As is usual in Roulette, the segments on the wheel are coloured red or black, except for 0, which is green. At the same time, the betting area has a very specific layout. Thanks to this, there are many different types of bet that can be placed. You can bet on individual numbers, or groups of numbers that are formed by the layout of the betting area or wheel. You can also bet on numbers that share characteristics, such as all the red or black numbers.
As a result, there are many different types of bet in Live Quantum Roulette. These are the basic ones:
- Straight Up: A bet on an individual number.
- Split Bet: A bet on two adjacent numbers on the betting area.
- Street Bet: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner Bet:A bet on four numbers that meet on the betting area.
- Four Bet: A bet on the numbers 0, 1, 2 and 3.
- Line Bet:A bet on six numbers, two streets that are adjacent to one another on the betting area.
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers in any horizontal line on the betting area.
- Dozen Bet:A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Red/Black Bet:A bet on the ball landing on a particular colour.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
The game also features a second betting area, known as a Racetrack. It allows you to place some standard, but complex, betting patterns very quickly:
- Voisins du Zero:A bet on the neighbours of 0 on the wheel, it includes every number between 22 and 25.
- Tier: A bet on the area of the wheel opposite 0, the bet covers about a third of the wheel between 33 and 27.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
- Zero: A bet on seven numbers surrounding zero on the wheel
In addition to the two betting areas, there is a special bets shortcut to place Final, Complete Bets and Half Complete bets:
- Final Bet:This is a bet on all the numbers that share the same last number. For example, a final bet on the number 5 would place chips on 5, 15, 25 and 35.
- Complete Bet:This covers all the betting positions associated with a certain number. The bet consists of a Straight Bet, Split Bet, Corner Bet, Street Bet and Line Bet.
- Half-Complete Bet:This covers the same betting positions as the Complete bet, but without the Street and Line Bets.
Features and Payouts
At the start of each round, some numbers may be awarded a Quantum Multiplier of 50x, 100x, 150x, 200x, 250x, 300x, 400x or 500x. If you have placed a straight up bet on one of these numbers and the ball lands on it, then you will win your bet times that multiplier. Occasionally the multipliers can receive a Quantum Boost and be increased by a further 50, while if a Quantum Leap occurs then they may be doubled or tripled, which could lead to some huge winnings.
Without the Quantum Multipliers, the game offers the standard Roulette payouts. The smallest payout is 1:1 for betting on large groups of numbers, such as the Reds, Blacks, Odds or Evens. Column and Dozen bets payout 2:1, Line bets payout at 5:1, Corner bets payout at 8:1, Street bets payout at 11:1, Split bets pay at 17:1, and Straight Up bets offer the largest payouts of 35:1.