How To Play
The main game is a standard game of European Roulette. You need to bet on where the ball will come to rest in the spinning wheel, which is split into 37 numbered segments (0 – 36). It features the regular betting area you just need to place your chips on it before clicking ‘Spin’.
It offers all the standard Roulette bets as follows:
- Straight Up: A bet on a specific number.
- Split Bet: A bet on two adjacent numbers on the betting area.
- Street Bet: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner/Four Bet: A bet on four numbers that form a square on the betting area.
- Line Bet: A bet on six numbers, two streets that are next to each another in the betting area.
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers that make up a horizontal line in the betting area.
- Dozen Bet: A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Red/Black Bet: A bet on either a red or a black number.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or all the odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
The game also features a Racetrack for placing advanced bets:
- Voisins du Zero: A bet on the neighbours of 0 on the wheel, it includes every number between 22 and 25.
- Tier: A bet on the area of the wheel opposite 0, the bet covers about a third of the wheel between numbers 33 and 27.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
- Neighbours: A bet on five numbers that are next to one another on the wheel.
The standard game pays 29:1 for a straight up bet, 17:1 for a split, 11:1 for a street, 8:1 for a corner/four bet, 5:1 for a line bet, 2:1 for column/dozen bet, and 1:1 for the remaining bet types.
Mega Fire Blaze Bonus
With each round, up to five numbers are chosen at random to be surrounded with a border of fire on the betting area. If the ball then lands on a fire number and you have placed a straight up bet on it, then the Mega Fire Blaze Bonus begins.
At the start of the bonus, you will see a table with 36 slots, 6 boxes under the table and 4 jackpot multiplier values above it. The boxes under the table will show either a multiplier of x2, x3 or x5, or a jackpot star. Furthermore, all of the fire numbers from the triggering round will appear with fire borders on the bonus table and they will start with random cash prizes worth up to 50 times the bet.
You begin with three spins and need to click on the button to spin each blank position on the table, which can produce either a cash prize or a blank space. If a cash prize lands, then it is locked in place and the respin counter is reset to three.
At the end of the spins, all the prizes are awarded. If five prizes or less appear above a win multiplier or star, then the cash prizes in those columns are paid as they appear. If all six boxes are filled above a win multiplier, then all cash prizes in the 2 columns above it are subject to the multiplier.
If all six boxes above a star are filled, then you win the cash prizes in the two columns above it and the bet multiplied by one of the jackpots above it. There are four jackpots, the Grand, the Major, the Minor and the Mini, and they are worth 2000, 500, 100 and 20 times the bet respectively.
Fire Blast Feature
On any spin, the Fire Blast feature can trigger and 10 numbers will be chosen to become fire numbers, giving you a better chance of triggering the main bonus feature.