How To Play
Roulette is very simple to play. The action focuses on the spinning Roulette wheel that has been divided into 37 numbered segments, 0 to 36. A ball is released into the wheel and you need to bet on which segment the ball will come to rest on.
Below the wheel you can see the betting area and this is where you place your chips. There is also a Racetrack betting area available and this is used to place bets that are more advanced.
Thanks to the design of the Roulette wheel and the main betting area there are many different betting options. You can bet on individual numbers and groups of numbers. There are two main types of groups, groups that are formed by the layout of the wheel and betting area, and groups of numbers that share certain characteristics.
These are the bets that can be placed using the main betting area:
- Single Number: A bet on a specific number.
- Split Bet: A bet on two adjacent numbers on the betting area.
- 0-1-2, 0-2-3: A bet on either group of three numbers.
- Street/Row Bet: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner/Square Bet: A bet on four numbers that form a square on the betting area.
- Double Street Bet: A bet on six numbers, two streets that are next to each another in the betting area.
- Dozen Bet: A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers that make up a horizontal line in the betting area.
- Red/Black Bet: A bet on either a red or a black number.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or all the odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).If you open the Racetrack view you can quickly place the following bets:
- Voisins du Zero: A bet on the neighbours of 0 on the wheel, it includes every number between 22 and 25.
- Tier: A bet on the area of the wheel opposite 0, the bet covers about a third of the wheel between numbers 33 and 27.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
- Neighbours: A bet on five numbers that are next to one another on the wheel.
Straight Up pays at 35:1, Split pays at 17:1, Street pays at 11:1, Corner/Four pays at 8:1, Line pays at 5:1, Column/Dozen pays at 2:1, 1st, 2nd and 3rd 12 pay at 2:1, and Low, High, Red, Black, Even and Odd all pay at 1:1.