Premium European Roulette brings you a luxurious version of the roulette game for the ultimate gaming experience. The game works just like regular European Roulette with the spinning wheel divided into 37 segments numbered 0 to 36 and the betting area.
However, Premium European Roulette brings you a number of extra options. First of all the betting area includes the Racetrack for placing ‘Tier', ‘Orphelins' and ‘Voisins du Zero' bets. Secondly there are some extra options such as the ability to change the direction the wheel is spinning, the colour of the table and the angle the table is viewed from. You can also save your favourite bets to make placing them quick and easy.
Premium European Roulette has two different layout options. The first shows the roulette wheel in the top left below which is the Racetrack as well as a history window and buttons for seeing more statistics, placing Final Bets and saving favourite bets.
The second is a split screen view with the top half occupied by the wheel and the bottom half featuring the betting area. By default the Racetrack is hidden but there is a button to display it as well as buttons for favourite bets, statistics and so on.
Premium European Roulette makes it easy to place all kinds of bet:
- Straight Up:A bet on a specific number.
- Split Bet: A bet on adjacent numbers on the betting area.
- Street Bet/Trio: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner Bet:A bet on four numbers that meet on the betting area.
- Four Bet:A bet on the numbers 0, 1, 2 and 3.
- Line Bet: A bet on six numbers, two adjacent streets on the betting area.
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers of any horizontal line on the betting area.
- Dozen Bet: A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Red/Black Bet:A bet on the number being a specific colour.
- Even/Odd Bet:A bet on the number being Even or Odd.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on the number being low or high (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
- Voisins du Zero: A bet on the numbers neighbouring 0 on the wheel. It covers the numbers 22 to 25 and covers almost half of the wheel. The bet uses nine chips: one split bet on each of 4/7, 12/15, 18/21, 19/22 and 32/35, two chips on the triplet 0/2/3 and two chips on the corner bet 25/29.
- Tier:A bet on the numbers in the third of the wheel opposite 0. The bet requires six chips each one placed on a different split bet: 5/8, 10/11, 13/16, 23/24, 27/30 and 33/36.
- Orphelins:A bet on the numbers that aren't covered in the Tiers and Voisins bets. The bet covers 8 numbers and needs 5 chips. A chip is placed on the number 1 and one on the splits: 6/9, 14/17, 17/20 and 31/34.
Premium European Roulette offers payouts ranging from 1:1 to 35:1.
1-18/19-36, Red/Black, Even/Odd1:1