Roulette Pro is built upon the game of European Roulette and retains all the features that players expect to find such as the spinning wheel and the betting area. Just as in European Roulette the wheel is divided into 37 numbered segments and the betting area has a standard layout.
What separates Roulette Pro is the ability to place the more advanced bets extremely quickly. There are shortcut buttons so that you can place bets such as ‘Voisins du Zero', ‘Tier', ‘Orphelins', ‘Neighbours' and ‘Final Bet' with just a few clicks of the mouse. As a result this game is perfect for the true roulette connoisseur who comes to the table with a prepared betting strategy.
Roulette Pro has been designed to make placing bets easy and enjoyable. In the top left corner you will see the spinning wheel. Below which is a large betting area to make placing the chips as easy as possible. There is also a small window showing previous results to aid your statistics and a close up view of the table.
Roulette Pro has the addition of five buttons on the bottom left for placing advanced bets and reducing the time it takes to drop chips on the betting area. These buttons are: ‘Voisins du Zero', ‘Tier', ‘Orphelins', ‘Neighbours' and ‘Final Bet'.
Pro Roulette players are likely to be familiar with the standard types of bets outlined in the payout table. If you need to refresh your memory, all the details can be found in the game's help section. However, it is the advanced bets that put the ‘Pro' in makes Pro Roulette and these are as follows:
- Voisins du Zero:A bet on the neighbours of the number 0 on the wheel. It includes the numbers 22 through 25 and as a result covers close to half of the wheel. There are nine chips in the bet: one split bet on each of 4/7, 12/15, 18/21, 19/22 and 32/35, two chips on the triplet 0/2/3 and two chips on the corner bet 25/29.
- Tier:A bet on the numbers positioned in the third of the wheel opposite 0. The bet uses six chips each one placed on a different split bet: 5/8, 10/11, 13/16, 23/24, 27/30 and 33/36.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers that aren't included in either a Tiers or Voisins bet. The bet covers 8 numbers and needs 5 chips. A chip is placed on the number 1 and one on each of the following splits: 6/9, 14/17, 17/20 and 31/34.
- Neighbours:A bet on an individual number and the two numbers either side of it on the roulette wheel. The bet uses five chips and they are all placed as straight bets. For instance a neighbours bet on 0 would place a chip on 3, 26, 0, 32 and 15.
- Final Bet:A bet on all the numbers that have the same final digit. For example a final bet on the number 4 would place chips on 4, 14, 24 and 34.
3D Roulette offers payouts ranging from 1:1 to 35:1 depending on the type of bet placed.
1-18/19-36, Red/Black, Even/Odd1:1