The treasure chest is the wild symbol and it will substitute for all of the other symbols, except for the scatter, to help and form winning combinations.
The scatter symbol is a bomb and it is key to one of the bonus features.
The pirate ship floating on the sea above reels is the key to triggering all of the slot’s bonus features. After any spin, it may fire a bomb, the bomb will then land on one of the lines and it will move down one row with each subsequent spin. If you want to improve the chances of triggering a bonus you have the option of playing with two ships above the reels by activating the ‘Extra Ship’ feature. This costs 1.5 times your stake but it means that there will be more bombs, and more bonuses.
The ships can fire six different types of bombs and if a bomb lands on the same row as a scatter symbol then it will award one of the following bonuses:
- Red Bomb – Triggers a Bonus Bomb to land on the same line
- Cash Prize Bomb – Awards a random cash prize of up to 10 times your bet
- Random Multiplier Bomb – Awards a multiplier of between 2x and 10x to all wins on screen
- Random Wild Bomb – Adds up to 10 wild symbols
- Free Games Bomb – Awards you 10 free spins in the free spins feature
- Mystery Bomb – Can transform into any of the other bombs
If you land a Free Games Bomb and a scatter on the same line then the Boombastic Free Games begin. You win ten free spins and there is a better chance of a bomb landing on the reels on each spin. This means that you could win any of the bonuses described above on each spin and this way win some huge payouts. You can also retrigger the feature up to seven times for a maximum of 70 free spins.
Bombs has a top payout of 400x for landing five wild symbols along a payline. The pirate can payout up to 200x, the anchor can payout up to 120x, the skull can payout up to 100x and the map can payout up to 80x. Spades and hearts can payout up to 30x and clubs and diamonds can payout up to 20x.