The lion is the wild symbol and it can substitute for all of the other symbols to help and form winning combinations.
Captain Cannon’s Circus of Cash does not have a scatter symbol.
The slot has an incredible nine bonus features in addition to a progressive jackpot! Underneath the reels you can see the letters ‘B’, ‘O’, ‘N’, ‘U’, and ‘S’ and the bonus features begin when they are all lit up. This happens at random and when it does, a large hammer will hit the big red buttom to the right of the reels to trigger a game.
Each of the bonus games is based upon a circus act as follows:
- Fire Breather Bonus – A fire breather walks underneath the reels and turns up to three of them completely wild.
- Lion Tamer Bonus – A lion tamer snaps her whip and transforms up to five of the symbols into wilds.
- Rampaging Elephant Bonus – An elephant charges across the reels and knocks symbols out the way to make space for symbols that form a guaranteed win.
- Shave The Bearded Lady Bonus – You need to choose from two bearded ladies to shave in exchange for a cash prize.
- Strongman Contest – You need to pick from three strongmen to try to find the one that can lift the weight highest for the biggest cash prize.
- Knife Thrower Bonus – You need to throw knives at twenty balloons that will explode to award money or an extra throw.
- Clown Car Free Spins – A random number of clowns will emerge from a car, each is worth a certain number of free spins or a multiplier.
- Tightrope Motor Bear – You need to set a bear on a motorbike on a tightrope, the further he rides the more money you win and if he reaches the other end he will pick up a clown and ride back again.
- Captain Cannon’s Wild Ride – This offers the biggest prizes, fire the captain out of a cannon and watch as he plucks bonuses out of the air.
The progressive jackpot is yours if a Golden Clown appears in the Clown Car Free Spins, the Tightrope Motor Bear or the Captain Cannon’s Wild Ride feature.
In addition to the progressive jackpot, the slot offers a top payout of 5,000x for landing five Captain Cannon symbols along a payline. The lion tamer can payout up to 1,000x, the clown can payout up to 300x, and the seal can payout up to 200x. A can payout up to 100x, K up to 80x, Q up to 50x, J up to 30x, and 10 up to 20x.