The cheese is the wild symbol; it will substitute for all of the other symbols except for the bonus symbols, to help and form winning combinations.
There are three scatter bonus symbols, one featuring a knife, one with a hammer, and one with a mousetrap.
The three blind mice start in small holes to the left of the reels. If a cheese symbol lands next to a mouse then the mouse turns it into a Cheese Wild symbol. Any Cheese Wild symbols that were already on the reels and that are connected to the new one in a horizontal line will remain in place and become Sticky Cheese for the next spin. If no additional cheese symbols land next to existing Sticky Cheese symbols then they are removed and reveal the regular symbols underneath, which could also result in a win.
A random bonus feature can be awarded on any spin that doesn’t trigger the Sticky Cheese feature. When it is triggered, you will be asked to choose from three different cheese dishes to win one of several different bonuses:
- 2, 3, or 4 Cheese Wild symbols on a horizontal line
- 2 Cheese Wild symbols and the Farmer’s Wife bonus feature
- 3 Cheese Wild symbols and the Whack a Mouse bonus feature
- 4 Cheese Wild symbols and the Big Cheese Trail bonus
- Guaranteed 5 of a kind win with a random symbol.
- Triggering of a Rush Round. This is a guaranteed line win with one symbol, which will then turn into the RUSH symbol. Any visible RUSH symbols will stay in place and all non-RUSH symbols are replaced for as long as additional RUSH symbols land. If no additional RUSH symbol lands, the final result will be evaluated and awarded.
The mice can advance along the reels towards the bonus symbols by travelling through the cheese wild symbols directly in one spin or over several spins. The mouse will always trigger the furthest right bonus symbol it can reach. When a mouse reaches a bonus symbol, it resets all of the active cheese wilds that led to that bonus. There are three different bonuses:
- Farmer’s Wife Wild – This turns the entire reel wild.
- Whack a Mouse Bonus – Hit the mice with a hammer to win cash prizes or additional hits
- Big Cheese Trail – This is a board game in which you advance along the trail by rolling dice and working your way towards bigger multipliers. If you reach the Big Cheese Wheel of Fortune at the end then you are guaranteed a massive win.
Pantry Plunder has a top standard payout of 500x for landing five ham symbols along a payline while the marmalade can payout 250x. A can payout 150x, K can payout 100x, Q can payout 80x, and J and 10 can both payout 40x.