The wild symbols are formed as part of the bonus feature, which is explained below.
The cube is the scatter symbol.
On every spin of the reels, the Rubik’s Cube above the reels also spins and the aim is for the corresponding symbol positions on reels two, three and four to match the Rubik cube colours. If they do then they turn wild for that spin. If the Rubik’s Cube displays just one colour, it will also award a payout multiplier. White awards x2, yellow x3, orange x4, green x5, blue x6 and red x7.
If you land the Cube bonus symbol on reels one and five in the same spin, the free spins are triggered. With each trigger, an extra free spins mode is unlocked:
- White Spins – 10 free spins with 2x multiplier wilds.
- Yellow Spins – 8 free spins with 3x multiplier wilds.
- Orange Spins – 6 free spins with 4x multiplier wilds.
- Green Spins – 5 free spins with 5x multiplier wilds.
- Blue Spins – 3 free spins with 6x multiplier wilds.
- Red Spins – 2 free spins with 7x multiplier wilds.
Better yet, during the free spins, the Rubik’s Cube wild feature is still active and any wilds that are formed will lock in place after being created.
The red symbol offers the top payout of 130x when five land across a payline. Blue will payout up to 100x, green up to 60x, orange up to 40x, yellow up to 28x, and white up to 20x. A and K can both payout up to 150x, and the remaining symbols can all payout up to 10x.