Each of the five characters can also land as a wild symbol; they will substitute for all of the other symbols to help and form winning combinations.
The slot does not have any scatter symbols.
When a character wild symbol lands on the reels, it triggers the Wild Fury feature. Each of the reels has a character statue above it (the warrior above the first, the general above the second, the queen above the third, the sorcerer above the fourth, and the reptile above the fifth) and a special reel position is unlocked when the character lands on its reel. As long as one of these special positions is active then all of the character wilds remain locked on the reels for the next spin. There are four special symbols that can land in the special positions:
- Continue – This locks the wild in the feature position to keep the feature reel active
- Character – This turns all character symbols into sticky character wilds for the next spin
- 5 Respins – You receive five free respins with all of the character wilds locking on the reels
- Chain – Ends the feature.
As you play the game, you will collect tokens that can appear on symbols. When you have enough of them, you can use them to buy features from the Kingdoms Rise Shop. The tokens can be used to purchase two features, the Wild Beast Respins and The Queen’s Ritual Bonus. In the Wild Beast Respins, a beast walks from right to left adding lock character wilds randomly to the reels. What you receive differs depending on how many tokens you spend.
- 500 tokens – Five respins with 1 locked character wild on reel 4 or 5
- 1000 tokens – Five respins with 2 locked character wilds anywhere
- 2000 tokens – Five respins with 3, 4 or 5 locked character wilds
In The Queen’s Ritual Bonus, you play a picking game to win cash prizes. Once again, the bonus differs depending on how many tokens you spend:
- 300 Tokens – Three picks to find cash prizes
- 750 Tokens – Four initial pick to find cash prizes, extra picks and one multiplier
- 1,500 tokens – Five picks to find cash prizes, extra picks and two multipliers.
On any spin, the progressive jackpot game can begin at random. There are three jackpots up for grabs, a Daily Strike Jackpot, which must be won every day, a Power Strike Jackpot, which must be hit before it grows to a certain amount, and an Epic Jackpot, which can be won at any time and has no limits on it.
The slot offers a top payout of 250x for landing five of any of the wild symbols along the reels. The queen can payout up to 150x, the general up to 120x, the warrior and sorcerer can both payout up to 80x and the lizard can payout up to 60x. The pink and purple gems can payout up to 20x, and the blue and green gems can payout up to 16x.